Skip to main content

Daddy's Christmas Present

Part 1

Note: Merry Christmas Daddy. I hope you'll enjoy this little Christmas gift I made for you.  

His fingers lightly brush along my body as we lay by the fireplace talking about our first conversation online. The dim lights makes our little Christmas Eve moment a little more special as it was our first time physically together. His smile gives me the little butterflies despite being deadly sleepy from my flight to Great Britain.

He wanted to take it further but I shook my head, rejecting it altogether. I could see his disappointment in his eyes. However, he smiled and stroke my hair knowing that I would want to treasure this moment with him. 

The truth was far different from that though...

Me: Daddy...
Daddy: Yes, Babygirl.  

He looks at me with his beautiful grey-blue eyes, stroking the ends of my hair gently. 

Me: Mmmhhmm... Can I give you your Christmas gift earlier? 
Daddy: Do you want yours earlier too? 
Me: *thinks* Why don't Daddy decide after opening my gift? 
Daddy: Alright then! 

I rush to my luggage bag, digging out for the little envelope. His eyes followed my every step, grinning as my naked ass can be seen as I bend over in my short red A-line dress. He pulled me onto his lap, hugging my jiggly tummy and kissing me softly on my lips as I got back with his little gift. I blushed as I handed him his a thin red envelop with "Merry Christmas Daddy" written in green. 

Daddy: Do you want me to open it now?

I blushed scarlet red by now as I nod my head, unable to speak out a word. 

He opened the envelop and saw the handmade card-voucher written, "SLAVE WITHOUT LIMITS for CHRISTMAS DAY (**limited edition - only 1 was made in this lifetime)". He looked at me, eyes shining bright and grinning like a kid. 

Daddy: Baby, you don't have to. Are you sure about this?

I blushed and nod my head. The clock strikes midnight as he started assessing me silently. He pats his lap and I got up to sit but he turned me over roughly and bent me over his lap. 

"Shhh... Little One. You're gonna listen and follow every word from now on", he said. 

I bite my lips, both in anxiety and anticipation as this would truly be our first actual play since we dated months ago. My head was swirling in various ways as I feel him caressing my back and thighs. Not a word was made for a long time. Part of me was fighting the sleepiness that was taking over and the other was being driven insane with desire for more. Eventually, I stop feeling anything as I fell asleep - bend over on his lap. 

*SMACK* I jumped and screamed in shock as I felt a burning sensation on my ass. I heard his chuckle as I felt another hit with his hand. 

"COUNT!", he said. 

"One", I whimpered softly. 

"I can't hear you little one. We're starting over". And with that, I felt another smack on the other side of my ass cheek. 

"TWO", I raised my voice - shaky with a slight sleepy note. 

"My good little girl", he said as he caress my ass lightly. The spanking went on up to 30 hits. 

Trust me, I was totally wide awake by then. Soaking wet with my juices as he easily pushed 2 of his fingers into my cunt right after. I moaned as he played with me and brought me to the edge - my voice whimpering in both pleasure and pain. Suddenly, he stopped everything, pulled my dress down and pull me back up - filling my mouth with his fingers filled with my juices before I could say anything. 

"Clean my fingers. Take off your clothes. We're going to sleep." His voice was stern as his eyes was glimmering in heat. 

"But..." I whimpered after cleaning his fingers with my tongue to his satisfaction. 

He looked at me in one look and said, "One more sound, you're sleeping on the floor." He took 5 steps towards the door and turned around. "You will not clean your cunt or touch yourself without my permission. Go brush your teeth and join me in bed now". With that, he walked into the bedroom leaving me edging, soaking wet and in need for his touch. 

I walked back into the bedroom, naked. Having various thoughts in my head - scenarios after scenarios of us continuing our play and I briefly thought something more would happen as he tapped the bed, telling me to join him. 

I lay on the bed, looking at him. He kissed me on my forehead, then cuddles me tight and gave me a peck on my lips. "Sleep little one. I love you", he said as he switch the lights off, holding me close to a point I could feel his hard-on. However, he didn't move much longer and I fell asleep not long after feeling safe in his arms. 


Part 2

I panicked as I felt a ball being put into my mouth. I tried to move but my hands and legs have already been restraint and my eyes was covered too. I tried screaming and wiggling my way around but to no avail as my mind race for the worse case scenarios that could be happening right now. Will be be raped and then murdered? Where am I right now? What's happening? 

I stopped moving after a few minutes but my body was still extremely tensed. Tears was rolling down my eyes as flashes of my actual rape experience started flooding my thoughts. I was whimpering and crying when I felt a familiar hand on curve of my back and my eye mask being removed. I blinked my eyes a few times to only remember that I fell asleep on Daddy's arms and this was a scene we talked about for several days beforehand. 

Daddy immediately took out my gag and started removing my restraints. "Stop. Don't", I said. "A promise is a promise." I could see the worry in his eyes and his need to cuddle me at that point. I shook my head stubbornly. "I'm okay. I forgot I'm with you for a while. Please, don't leave me edge me again like yesterday"

I heard him chuckled as he watched my body relaxed again with his touch. He decided not to put back the gag or eye mask. Instead, he left me in the room with restraint for a pretty long time. I heard the TV sounds in the hall. I called for him twice but there's no reply. I guess he came back after 20 minutes or so maybe. I hear the sound of water and felt a warm towel on cleaning my face and every part of my body including my private parts. It was extremely sensual and relaxing that I started moaning to his touches - despite the touch wasn't really his skin but a towel. 

He climbed on me (as I lay on my front facing down), slowly, sensually, lightly touching my body with his. He knelt on top of me, sitting on my back lightly as he played with my hair, lightly touching my body before he slides off me only to have his breath on my private regions. I whimpered as he lightly blow on my clit and licks it passionately. If I didn't know when was the last he played, I would've guessed he's a hungry hyena that have not eaten for several years. I believed I squirted twice through that cunnilingus and fingering technique he had on me. 

I suddenly felt a finger on the tip of my anus. I wiggled, trying to get away but he held me down with his other hand. "Promise is a promise. That's what you said little one." He chuckled as he watched me trying to relax. I've not had anything up there for about 7 years and I was not comfortable having anything anally in our first play. 

He slowly put in his finger filled with my juices. One finger went to two - stretching my tight hole ever so slowly. I could feel his heavy breathing copying mine as he took his time to caress my back softly with one hand and stretch my backdoor with his other. As my whimpers slowly turn to moans, he started putting the 3rd finger in and I tensed immediately. He didn't stop but took his very sweet time observing me slowly be accustomed to his stretching. As my moans started getting louder, he filled my anus with a middle-sized anal plug. I felt my backdoor being stretched further as he played with it for a little while - in-out my restricted hole. 

I thought the worst was over as he removed the restraints. Instead, he made me turn around to face him, sitting up a little bit while leaning on the pillow for most and restraint me back to the bed. He took an AV Massager and place it on my clit. In no time, my moans turn to screams as I felt myself reaching towards an orgasm. Each time as I got close, he would stop and look at me... chuckling to himself as he watch me beg for a release. Each time, I got rejected with a smile. I didn't dare to argue as I wanted to keep to my promise but by the 3rd time, I was getting agitated and frustrated. 

Before I could say a word on the 4th round, he removed my restraints, got on top of me and inserted his sexy, hard white cock into me in one push. I screamed in pleasure as he stayed there, watching me take in all the sensation from the AV Massager leading me to orgasm, the anal plug filling my ass and his beautiful, hard cock filling my cunt all at the same time. As I was about to relax, he grabbed my neck and chocked me, pinning me down and fucked me all at the same time. My eyes felt as if it's ingrained into his as he fucked me roughly for the very first time - the way our online role play had always been like. It didn't take long for me to tighten up around him but he removed himself immediately and kissed me hard, deep and passionately. 

He turned me around on all fours as I started relaxing. He played with the anal plug for a bit before pushing it as deep as he could in, pushing me down on the bed and pushed his cock into my cunt. Long hard strokes he made, grabbing my hair and pinning me down, ensuring that he could get fill me with every inch he got. Long slow strokes slowly quicken up, he held on to my hair with one hand and have his elbow around my neck on the other, holding me down and fucking me with all he got. It didn't take long before he came into my cunt. 

Daddy immediately removed the restraints and fingered me until I too tighten and orgasm around his fingers. Only then did he removed the anal plug, kissed the small of my back and spooned me as I slowly recover from the scene. "I adore you. You're amazing", he said as I turned around, snuggled up on him and slowly drifted to sleep. 

Part 3

I woke up from a delicious smell of food. As usual, it was frozen food. Quorn sausages, mixed vegetables and hash browns. There was also a cup of ice chocolate for me. I looked at him as he smiled and fed me slowly. The late morning / early afternoon went by with a breeze as we cuddled and talked in bed.

Daddy said he was going out to sort some things. Not long after, I received a message on my phone, "Love. The bath is ready for you. Go wash up and be on your knees in the living hall by 4pm. I'm having some friends over for tea and you will be the main dish. No clothes. Just the basic writing task". 

I grinned in excitement. It may be Christmas Day but it seems like he managed to pull all our major bucket list wishes into the 2-Days we have with each other. Without much delay, I went to the bathroom and the tub was filled with lukewarm water - exactly the way I like it. I enjoyed my soak in there for about an hour before I cleaned up and dried myself. I dig my luggage bag and pulled out a maroon-purple Sharpie and wrote "DADDY'S WHORE" on my tits and "SLUT" on my top surface of my cunt. 

I was on my knees by the fireplace by 4pm. He was already home watching TV but he totally ignored me for about 10 minutes. The only reason he stopped ignoring me was because I was fidgeting uncomfortably. He stood above me, fully clothed as my eyes remained on the ground the way he enjoys it most. He pats my head and whispered, "You are going to crawl to where I was seated, unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants, remove my cock from my boxers and give me the best blowjob I ever had - all with your mouth. Any questions?"

I shook my head and he went back to his seat, fiddling with the TV as if nothing happened. 

Without any delay, I crawled my naked ass over to his seat. Struggled a little with the belt buckle and the button. There were times I was intensely frustrated as my mouth alone was not enough. It took me about 5 long dreading minutes to remove his cock from it's cage. I was sure Daddy enjoyed every moment watching me although he pretended to watch TV. 

I licked the tip of his beautiful head before sucking the head and licking the neck in circles. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, deeper and deeper each time I pull my head up for breath. I could felt Daddy's excitement as his breathing got harsher each time around. By the time I went all in, he held me there without letting me go for 20 minutes. He then pulled me out, removed his pants and boxers and guided my mouth back in deeper. He took control of my breathing, my timing and the depth of the blowjob - not giving me a single opportunity to whine or complain. Until he was satisfied, he guided me to his balls which is hungrily sucked and licked until he brought me back to his cock. This went on for about 10 minutes before he bent me over on all fours, fingered my cunt for it's juices and fingered my ass with the juices. 

My eyes tightened at the slow, gentle intrusion of his finger in my ass. It was less painful and it was easier to be stretched from this morning's play. It didn't take long for him to insert the head of his cock in my anus. I screamed a little but he pulled my hair and whispered, "Take it as it is or it'll get worse, I promise".  

I nodded and reasonably relaxed as he slowly inserted inch by inch of his cock into me. It didn't take long before he filled me and started pumping himself in-out of my forbidden hole. What was pain was mixed with a sense of pleasure as he continued fucking me - less forceful and rough compared to the morning. My whimpers slowly turn to moans as he grabs on to my shoulders, lean his body on mine, letting me feel his the warmth of his skin as he fucked me. As he was close to his peak, he turned me over, placed a big pillow under me, making my legs bend further towards my head and he fucked me anally from that a missionary position. He chocked me a little as he was coming close and came inside my anus before letting my legs go and falling on top of me. He then kissed my forehead and we remained on the floor for a little while. 

I heard a knock on the door and immediately looked at him. He smiled and shouted, "Come in! It's unlocked". I wanted to scramble to find my clothes or something to cover in but he held me there, ensuring that I'm still on the floor where his cum is visibly seen  dripping from my forbidden hole. 4 men walked in - 3 white men and 1 black. They grinned as they saw the scene in front of them - a naked Asian girl with cum dripping from my backhole with a man half naked. 

Daddy sit me up and told me to kneel as he got up and dressed up. He spoke to them for a little while and took out a bowl of condoms. Literally, a BOWL of condoms! My mouth dropped as I saw the glint in his eyes and his mischievous grin. He tend bends over to whisper, "Remember my rules? Serve them as if you are serving me. Understood?". I bite my lips and nodded as I watch him walk back to his seat. 

The guys immediately started stripping. Some just removing their pants enough to get their cock in my mouth or my hands. Others, removing their clothes slowly as they watch me serve their friends. By the first 5 minutes, I was already laying on the floor, a cock fucking my mouth from the top (of which I'm totally at his mercy), both hands with a cock each and a my cunt being eaten alive! It didn't take long before the black guy was fucking my cunt, I'm blowing a cock, one guy was playing with my nipples (he was pulling and twisting them painfully - pleasurably) and another had my hands massaging his balls and cock. 

It was intense. My cunt and mouth especially had never felt so used as one man after another took turns, not giving me much time to recover or retaliate. And as I had the 4th cock in me, I overheard something about double penetration. I look over at Daddy in shock but before I could react and look at Daddy, I had another cock in my mouth. Not long after, I was told to be on all fours and I had a finger or two stretching my anus again. 

Daddy came down to me and look me in the eye. Accessing me as I was having my anus stretch, hands filled and nipples being played. He saw the dark desire in me - the way I tend to be when we played in the darker end of things. He gave me a fierce kiss and said, "Take it the way you want it boys but be gentle over there." In no time, I was riding one man and I was bent over as another cock slowly inserts itself into my forbidden hole. If that was not enough, one more cock is in my mouth, stopping me from screaming from the pain or moaning much from the pleasure. I was in the mercy of 3 men as Daddy and the other guy watched in excitement. 

I lost count of the amount of fucks I had with these 4 men as all my holes was used to the best of their abilities. Each time they cum, they would spray it on my face and watch it drip on the ground or my body, depending on my position. Daddy watched the whole play and I believe the voyeur in him took many obscene photos of it as I was always distracted by all 4 men and their beautiful hard cocks. 

By the end of the session, I was laying on the floor filled with cum all over my face, body and floor. I barely felt their touches of adoration and gratitude - or their words of how wonderful I was. All I knew was that it's night time, I was hungry and tired and I could barely move as all my holes were sore. Daddy came over, picked me up slowly and kissed my lips filled with cum adoringly. "You did extremely well, princess" as he carried me to the bath that he have prepared. 

I relaxed, almost drained-out in the tub as Daddy gave fed me with chocolates and washed my hair. He then slowly sponge me all over, cleaning every inch of my body gently and dried me off. He then carried me to the fireplace, sat me down and fed me some grilled vegetarian stuffs that I could barely complain about as I was just too tired. We spent the next couple of hours by the fireplace as I dozed off in his arms while he stroked my hair. 

That night, he made love to me gently - as my boyfriend without any kink. A simple vanilla sex with so much love and adoration. While, the next morning was a few rounds of hard rough kinky sex, filling my holes with his cum before he made me dress up in the sluttiest outfit without washing up. 

Before we left the house,  he blindfolded me and brought me to the storeroom.  He then whispered,  "Remove your blindfolds. Merry Christmas baby!". I opened my eyes and squealed as in there was the biggest giant teddy bear looking down at me and a pig stuffy half the teddy's size. Daddy reassured me that I'll be able to bring them home after my trip as it'll be vacuumed packed and kept in the box. He then brought me to the airport as I'll be leaving to Sweden for a week for my ex-bf's wedding and a holiday before coming back to UK for a couple of weeks. It was definitely a cum-filled Christmas we both will never forget. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.