Skip to main content

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up."

I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way.

Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.

It didn't stopped there though. At first, he slowly caress down to my cunt, spreading my legs and fingering me lightly. My moans was louder, giving him the encouragement to further exploit my body freely as I'm half asleep. He placed a finger, and then two, and then three while not letting his thumb stop himself from playing with my clit. As my breathing got heavier, he started ramming into my cunt with his fingers that made me jump wide awake. He giggled but he held me in place with his other hand on my throat, choking me as he continued his little adventure watching me reach my peak with a glint of evilness in his eyes. 

Just as my cunt started tightening around his fingers, he stopped. I looked at him dazed and in shocked. He wiped every drip of my juices all over my thighs and body - going back for more until every part of my boobs, stomach, midriff, cunt and thighs are glistening with my juices. He give me a peck on my lips and threw a skimpy white, almost translucent dress on the bed. 

"Wear this. Nothing else." And he went to wash his hands after making me lick the juices from his fingers - ensuring that there are juices all over my face. 

I followed him to wash myself up. I can't be going out being sticky - or so I thought. He looked at me at all seriousness with an eyebrow of curiosity. He shook his head and told me to dress up without cleaning up. If that was not enough, I was warned that if he finds that I wiped any of my juices, he'll make sure I'll get another doze in a a jiffy - no matter where we are. 

That was enough of a warning to put that skimpy tight dress on me and ensuring my fingers are locked to one another in front of me. 

Daddy looked at me and made me turn slowly for him. He got me to bend over with my legs spread so that he could see how much the skirt would ride up. He placed his fingers on my cunt and plays with it a little before putting it in my ass to see if how tight I am. He caressed my ass, pinched it and smack it gleefully. For 15 minutes, I was bent over, exposing my holes and having my boobs loosely hanging off my dress as my head was nearly touching the floor. 

As I got up, he pinched my nipples and tug it really hard. I yelp and he kissed me hard, pulling me close to him, grinding as much as he could so that I could feel how hard he was because of me. And he whispered, "You'll be the cause of death for me as I'll not be fucking you for a while.". 

I looked at him confused but he smiled and guided me down the stairs. I saw his wife by the television and her mouth dropped as she saw me in a that really skimpy short white dress with my nipples clearly showing off and my shaved cunt and dripping juices can be seen. What made it worse was Daddy's hands was on my waist, almost touching my ass. I tried to hide but Daddy made me stand there as he caress my ass and pulled the back of my dress up - teasing me as he talks to her about dinner with their neighbor. She couldn't see what he was doing to me but just the look of me was enough to shock her. 

If that was not enough, suddenly I heard clutter and I looked in front of me. Robbie, their best friend dropped a tray of tea as his mouth gape at the looks of me and how Daddy's arms are around me. He could barely say anything - just like Daddy's wife. The last word I heard was a soft, whisper "okay" as Daddy put a thick, long coat over me to cover me from the cold and my dress. This will be a LOOONG day by the looks of it as I couldn't actually see myself in the mirror on how I look. 

Daddy rang the bell twice before a cute, blond lady in her 40s opened the door. Appropriately dressed in a tight but elegant blue dress. She looked at Daddy smiling and her eyes slowly inspected me from bottom to top before she invited us in. There's something about her that I wasn't comfortable with but it's not my place to say at the moment as Daddy pushed me into the hallway. 

"Hi. I'm Meg. Ryan's wife."

I replied meekly, "Carmen"

"Can I take your coat? We have the heater on. It will be warm"

I held on to my coat but Daddy turned me to face him. He slowly move my hands away, unbuttoned the coat and removed it - passing to Meg as if there's nothing wrong with my clothing. 

Meg's eyes lit the moment she saw me in that dress. "My, oh my. You have such beautiful curves and that dress..." She licks her lips in delight. 

Daddy snickered a little but his protective arm was always on my back, reminding me he's with me. I shivered at her behavior but tried to smile as genuinely as possible. Then he guided me into the living hall and sat comfortably on the couch, pulling me to sit right beside him as his arms wrap part of my waist from behind. I could feel his ownership and his dominance just from this little act of his. I relaxed immediately. 

The guy from this afternoon stepped in not long after. Ryan. He sat right opposite us as he expressed his delight on the session we had earlier today. I wasn't totally listening to him as a feeling that something is really up started sinking in. Daddy laughed and he laughed - and so... I smiled. Looking a little lost and confused by their conversation that I could barely cope with. 

We continued on to dinner (they call it 'tea' though) in their dining hall which oddly is filled with mirrors from top to bottom. I later learn that Meg's daughter practices her dance here but she's now at a 'Dance camp' or something. 

The 2 hours with them in conversation have gotten me to relax. I was in between my middle and Yoda self as we talk about things from work, the economy (*yawns*), cultures and life in general. Personally, it felt like we're just having a normal dinner except that I could see my reflections everywhere throughout the room and that I'm naked except for this dress which in some ways, it feels I might not wear anything as it wouldn't have made much of any difference. 

As dessert was over, Meg started pushing the table aside which peak my curiosity. Daddy then made me help Meg to bring the dishes to the kitchen as he sat closer to Ryan, deep in some conversation as the table have been removed. By the time we got back, the light was slightly dimmer - kinda romantic if it weren't for the people we are with. 

One chair was missing. Meg happily sat beside Ryan. I looked at them confused as Daddy looked at me. That fire in his eyes... the dominance. Oh shit. I squirmed immediately, wishing I could run away from what will be coming next. 

"Position. Now." And in and instance, I was in front of the 3 of them, on my knees with my legs spread and my hands on the side. 

Daddy didn't look please. He stepped in front of me and tore my dress instantly. I heard a giggle but my eyes were on him. I forgot. Position meant to be totally naked too. Shit. And with that, I got a slap on my face - hard. I bit my lips knowing it's not the time to argue, especially not in front of others. 

He sat back on his seat, looked at me and pointed at my eyes going down. I followed and looked on the floor as time tick for what felt like an eternity. I felt so humiliated and objectified as I'm naked with a torn dress on the floor, fully exposed and 3 people were talking as if I wasn't there. Eventually I shifted a little and Daddy asked if I'm okay. I nodded. 

Up I stand as I was instructed. Facing the mirror, looking at myself totally naked and 3 people sitting behind me. "Hands stretched touching the mirror. Look at yourself in the mirror. Legs spread and bend your body over". 

There I was - body arched almost at 90 degrees with my ass sticking out, holes exposed, dried juices glistening in the dim light, boobs hanging and looking at myself totally ashamed at the position I'm placed in. 

If that was not enough, Ryan and Meg inspected each and every part of me closed up. Talking to Daddy as if I'm just an object on display. They later on got me to fully bend over, so that I would be looking at Daddy with my head and boobs hanging loosely and my legs open wide enough to expose my hole in its full glory. 

Ryan fingered my holes slowly as Meg watched in delight. Daddy insisted that Meg is not allowed to touch me as that was a hard limit for me. And so, instead... Meg decided to make me watch her sucking Daddy's already super hard cock as I am in an extremely vulnerable position, being fingered in both my holes.

I was later on moved to many other positions. Each ensuring that Ryan have access to any of my 3 holes as his fingers played with them. He also played with my nipples and tugged it hard - making me squirm in pain. If that wasn't enough, he smacked, slapped and chocked me as he made me reach my peak many times but denying me from any release each round. All these were happening as Daddy watched me while getting his cock sucked expertly by Meg. 

By the time it was over, I could barely stand as I was shaking from the denial I had throughout the night. Daddy cum on my face, forced me to let it dripped all over me and licked the remnant from his cock and the floor. The couple ushered us out as Daddy put my coat on and we walked back home into his place. His wife was already asleep by then (or at least her lights were off).

Daddy took my coat off and told me to go to the room. I walked silently and got into my position. Daddy walked in not long after and tugged my hair hard, making me look at him before he gave me the most passionate, needy and hardest kiss he could. He then made me stand and bend over the bed as he fingered both my cunt and my ass until I tightened around his fingers but again, I was denied from cumming. 

I groaned and wanted to argue but he pulled me into the bath. Before I could say anything, he washed every part of me thoroughly as he caressed me softly. I asked him why is he torturing me and he looked at me confused. 

"You are denying me. Why?", I asked. 

"Because tomorrow you'll be with them as I'm at work. You'll be serving Ryan the way you have always served me."

The shock from those words hit me hard. He's sharing me without him being there. This isn't something we have ever agreed on. 

"Daddy. No. You need to be there or else, No"

He caress my hair and smiled. "You'll be okay, love. I'm only going in for a 2-hours meeting. I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise"

With that, he pulled me off the tub and wiped me dry. He then carried me to bed and passed penguin to me before he off the lights. He then snuggled in with me, pulling me close as he spooned me and I drifted off to bed almost instantly. There was no play... just genuine snuggle and sleep today. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.