Skip to main content

Adventure At Daddy's Country: Part 1 - The Flight

I arrived. After hours on the plane, I finally arrived. My first time alone traveling to see the love of my life - the man that changed my views on BDSM, relationships and my self-worth.

From a distance, I saw his beaming smile and his open arms. He didn't look that tall as everyone around him was about the same height but it does feel like I stepped into the land of giants as I felt like a midget in the eyes of hundreds of people in the airport.

My knees shook as the reality of things started coming into my head. Just a couple of weeks ago, he had a huge row with his wife because he had to break the news about my existence. They haven't been talking much apart from arguing over the smallest things possible since then. I felt as if I was the reason for their broken marriage and questioned my decision constantly if I should even take this trip. However, his smile in front of me melted everything away and I fell on my knees, shaking in tears as I realized this is no longer a dream. All his words, his actions, his thoughts are real for he's just 15 steps (for my small feet) away from me.

He came rushing towards me as several people were stunned. He knelt on his knees and hugged me tight as I held him close, crying on his grey coat. He soothing voice telling me it's okay and I'm here now made me tear up even more as his warmth started calming me down. "Dream" is no longer a dream, he's actually REAL! He slowly pulled me up and thank the few people that stopped to check on me including a security guard that thought a problem had arisen.

He held my hand and I noticed how small my hands are. I looked at him and realized how much I had to look up as he's 9" taller than I am. He looked at me smiling and held my chin as he gave me the softest, most loving kiss I ever had. I felt his warmth, his love, and his joy through that one little kiss - it didn't matter where we were for that moment was ours to salvage for the months we had been separated.

In the car, he stole one more kiss and spread my legs as wide as possible. His hands caress my thighs as I bit my lips when he reached my opening, slowly teasing my clit and fingering me for 5 minutes. As my breathing started to get heavier and my body started tensing up, he let me go and placed his fingers into my mouth - making me suck on it before we made our way to his home. He mumbled something about checking if I followed his rules on "no panties" and how proud he was. I could barely take in any of his words as my fuzzy brain was trying to ease my sexual frustration and the fact he touched me the first private moment he got.

We then took off to his home. It's an hour drive or so I think... I lost count as I watch him while he drives and we talked about things like we always do. His left hand was always on my palm as I played with it when it's not on the gearbox. There are times he would caress my thighs, sending waves of pleasure when I was falling asleep - keeping me awake and edging as he giggles watching me groan in frustration.

He took my bag and opened the doors to his house. There sat his wife and their best friend. Both trying to calm their nerves of anger as I walked in. Daddy introduced me to them formally and I shook their hands. I could feel her angst, disappointment, and frustration. I tried to smile... knowing this is the worst situation to be in and one I never thought of getting involved in.

Daddy then brought me into his room upstairs. I could hear the sizzling noises from downstairs as the two had their conversation. However, that faded immediately as Daddy pulled me really close to him, tore my clothes, removed my bra and gave me a really hard, rough kiss. I was in total shock but before I could say anything, he pushed me down on the ground to my knees and stood beside me. "This is your position - every day when we are in the room alone unless I say otherwise. Naked, ready for use and on your knees for me. You have 1 minute to be in this position from the moment you step in or you'll soon find that you've no clothes left to use. Do I make myself clear?".

I nodded. Unable to answer as the rush of emotions filled my head. My body was reacting with excitement as my head was fuzzy from everything - jet lag, meeting Daddy, his wife... just everything.

He got me to be on the bed on all fours, with my legs widely spread and exposed. He took a lick at both my holes - making me jump as I haven't had a shower for hours. He held me on as he took another lick and another and another without the means to stop. I moaned in delight and he slapped my ass hard, stuff my head to his pillow and tells me to hush before I'll be punished. He then took a set of silver balls and stuffed it in my wet cunt - filling in 3 balls in as he fingered my ass with some lube. The next second I knew, he filled my ass with an anal plug and play with it for a couple of minutes until my body became accustomed to it. He then turned me around, climbed on me and kissed me... telling me to wear panties and picked a short red dress for me to wear.

We went back down and spent the whole afternoon and evening with his wife and their best friend. There was tension in the room but I was too caught up with the feeling of the toys in my holes. As this is my first time there, we all went out for dinner. Daddy made me walk from time to time so that I could feel the toys filling me up. At times, he would whisper how excited he is that I'm finally here and what he would do to me. I shook each time in anticipation and excitement as he whispers naughty stuff in my ears.

It was about 11pm when he brought me back to his room. I was sleepy and exhausted as I tried to remove my clothes. He tore it again including my undies. I looked at him in frustration as he pushed me on my knees and stuffed his hard, throbbing cock into my mouth. I sucked him slowly as he grabbed my hair, held it and choked me. This went on constantly - in, gag, out, breath, in, gag, out, breathe. He generally held me in each time, waking me up and keeping me on alert.

He then got me to be on the bed, laying starfish as he removed the 3 balls. He then climbed on me as he fucked me. My moans started increasing with his movement. He muffled my mouth with one hand and choked me with the other as he fucked me hard and came into my cunt. We both laid on the bed, breathing heavily... exhausted and beat.

After several minutes, I tried to get up but he held me down. He played with the plug, slowly pulling it out and lubing my ass again. One finger went to two and then three - finger fucking me for a pretty long time. Slowly, he got on top of me and placed the tip of his cock onto my 'shit hole'. He slowly fucked me, getting me accustomed to his thickness before he started moving. He stuffed my torn undies into my mouth as he tried to make me quiet.

I felt him stretching my ass cheeks to get more access as he continued filling his hard cock in me. It was a weird sensation as I felt like I'm shitting but I'm not?! He caresses my neck and back, sensually playing with my nipples and kissing my neck softly. I moaned through my undies as he marked me as he started coming closer. With immediate effect, he started flicking my clit and pumping into my ass harder until he came into my 'shit hole'.

He then hugged me as I got too tired to move any further. Completely filled with cum in my two holes, I snuggled into his arms and fell asleep despite the bed having patches of both our fluids. It was definitely a tiring but exciting day - a day I'll never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.