Skip to main content

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Part 2: The Struggle Within

(Daddy's View) I couldn't stop tapping my finger on the table, It's been ages and my clearance is still not coming through! Why?! Why does a stupid unexpected security breach is happening right now?! It's been 7 hours, I'm 5 hours late!

I spoke to Richard, the head of the security team. At least let me make a call but protocols are protocols. I hate protocols yet who am I to say when my personal life with baby girl is all about protocols! No, this can't be happening... I can't let her be suffering. I need to do something!

My anxiety was getting to me. I remembered her words, “Daddy, can you not ignore me? Will you stay with me?”. I know how hard it is for her – and here I am, punishing her in the toilet for over the time limit. This isn't going to be good. Shit...


(My View) I think I've lost my voice. I could no longer cry. It hurts so much. It hurts more inside. I don't know what to do... I am scared... Daddy, where are you. It's dark... It's so so cold...


I took down the curtains when there's still light on the window. I wrapped it around me and sat by the bathtub. Every second passes. Light becomes dark. He promised he'll be back in 2 hours. What happened? It must have been my fault. It is always, ALWAYS my stupid fault. I cried as I was breaking inside knowing I've pissed Daddy off. A voice in my head reminded me that I'm not wanted. I so want to believe I'm needed... but it's late, and the words started ringing true.

I started believing it. I couldn't move. I should be ignored. I am meant to be forgotten. I'm not worthy for Daddy's love; just like how my family abandoned me. Each moment, I was breaking. I was breaking so hard that I stopped thinking. I was being torn apart that I stopped hoping. I am to be blamed for the pain I've caused. I'm the reason why my brothers walked away. I'm not worthy. I'm not.

I lost track of time. My eyes hurts. I'm cold but I have no voice. I felt like I heard a voice. A loud thud. I couldn't react. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. Something, someone was around me. I couldn't. I shouldn't. It feels like Daddy. It feels like I'm being hugged. I feel water droplets on me. I can't... I shouldn't. Daddy doesn't want me. I made him angry. He wouldn't want me. I am worthless.


(Daddy's View) I rushed over home the moment I got my clearance. Screaming on the top of my lungs at the security team for being irresponsible – for taking their time. I couldn't help it. I have openly put my baby girl at risk because of my temper, my ignorance. I hope she's okay. I seriously do...

I rushed to the room and screamed her name. There's not a single sound, there's no reply. My heart was beating really hard – I'm so afraid of what I'll see.

I slammed open the bathroom door. There she was....curdled up. I switched the lights on and stepped in. She was just staring at the wall in front of her. “Baby Girl”. She didn't respond. “Ellie”. Still no response. Oh SHIT! I held on to her... “Ellie. Come back. Come back please”. I felt a teardrop from her eyes. I too couldn't stop crying. I hugged her.. “Ellie, Daddy's back. I'm back. Forgive me baby girl. I didn't mean it.” Apart from tear drops from her, there's no other reaction from her.

I immediately stepped into the bathtub. Stepped behind her to cuddled her in. The smell of her urine, she haven't moved for a while I'm sure. I could feel how cold she was. This isn't good. This isn't.

Without delay, I took the shower curtains off her. I switch the shower and tested the water. When it was warm enough, I washed her up. I carried her out and put her at the toilet seat for a bit. I got the bath ready and poured some Rose Essential Oil – her favorite. I slowly ease her into the tub and took my place behind her. She still wasn't giving any reaction – this is really bad. I gave her some light kisses on her shoulder as I caress her arms reminding her that I'll be here, apologizing for abandoning her and telling her that I love her. I counted the times she served me well, how her love keeps shining through, how much I needed her... I started sharing why she is important to me... Only by the 17th, her fingers moved a little. She had more tears falling. I hugged her from behind. “Sorry baby girl. I'm so so sorry”


(My View) I kept hearing voices. It sounded like him. Yet, there's another voice within me that wouldn't stop telling me not to listen. I wanted to. I had to. I desperately wanted to hope. This voice was soothing, reminding me that I'm loved. I desperately wanted to believe.

When the voice said, “I love how you'll look at me every morning and touch my nose when I first open my eyes... your touch reminds me why I'm here”. Tears started trickling down my eyes. “I love how you smile and wave each time I come to pick you up”. I wanted to touch him. I feel Daddy's touch. I know he's with me. Why is it wet... Is this all my tears? What's this smell... it's like Rose...

I slowly feel the water disappearing. And a soft, fluffy towel wiping my body. I could barely move. I want to.. but I couldn't. I felt myself being picked up. He kissed my cheeks, my forehead and my lips – like he always do, the way I love most. I slowly feel my body relaxes, and I lean my head on his shoulder. He brought me to our bed and slowly put me down. I felt a piece of cloth on me.. must be one of my lingerie. I tried to take it out. I want to feel him. I need him. He held me firm, “Baby Girl. Wear this okay, it's warm and you're cold”. Oh.. it's his sweater...

He lay me down and cuddled me. I felt my breath following his. I felt his touch on my back as he hug me tight. I feel his tears as he kept begging for forgiveness. He was guilty. I know it. I know that feeling. I had to do something... I needed to move. My can't stop my tears. My right hand moved a little as I touched his arm. He looked at me. My eyes was looking into his. I felt his soul... I think he saw mine too. Everything felt silent as I tried to wipe his tears away. He hugged me harder, “Thank you. Thank you for coming back. I don't know what I'd do without you”.

I knew I needed him now. I needed to feel needed. My left arm touched his face, wiping his tears. “D..”. He looked at me, the fear in his eyes... I touched his lips and crushed mine into his. I am struggling to control my body, I accidentally hit his lips with my teeth, causing his lips to bleed a little from that crash. I couldn't help it, I sucked on his lips, desperately. He's like a breath of fresh air. He tried to pull away. I felt his concern. I shook my head. I pulled him closer. I do need him right now.

He held my hands apart and moved away. He tried to turn away. I pulled him back. “Please...”. His guilt is killing him – is this what Top Drop is like? I felt his sense of failure. No, I can't let this happen. I pulled him again. He said, “STOP. I don't deserve this”. I held him, “Please”. I can't seem to speak. I don't remember words. I only know I needed him. Yet, he wouldn't budge. I tried to roll towards him, but I could barely move.

I pressed as hard as possible on his arm. He looked at me and I hope he saw the raw desire I had for him....


(Daddy's View) I can't forgive myself. I can't be taking advantage of my little girl this way. No. No. No. I've done enough wrong. I've abandoned her. I've left her be. I almost lost her. No. No. No.

I felt her grip on my arm getting harder. I couldn't ignore her. I've ignored her enough. I looked at her. I saw the desire, the need... it's not only that. It feels the rawness of her pain, the pain to make things right. I know she needed me, I can't ignore her, not after what she have gone through.

I bent over, held her chin and kissed her softly. “Baby, I'm not going to take advantage of you. I know you need me. I see it. I understand.”. With that, I started kissing her neck, her shoulders, taking her sweater off. I slowly trailed my kisses to her beautiful, soft C cup breast. I sucked onto her nipples. I heard her moaned. Her desires was getting stronger. I could smell her sex but I ignored it. She deserves to be loved.

She gripped me again. I looked at her. She wanted it hard. I didn't... No. I tried going slow, giving her the love she needed but I felt her whimpered. Tears falling from her again. “Please...” that was all she kept repeating, it was getting desperate. I couldn't, I don't... I shouldn't be taking advantage of a girl who's recovering. Yet, her voice, her eyes, her grip... every move of hers is reminding me that she wants to be owned. I shivered. My primal instincts started arising...

“Are you sure baby girl? It will be rough. Is this what you want? To be owned?”


(My View) I smiled. He got me. He understood. Yes, I needed him, I needed him to prove to me that I'm his, that he's sorry, that he needs me. His kisses are nice but no.. not today. I nod back at him.. I can't remember the words I am supposed to say.. I tried to open my mouth but nothing except “Please...” was the word I could remember.

He climbed on top on me and held my legs up. He rammed inside me in one go. He hugged me real tight as he rammed in me with all he got. I moaned. Yes. I felt every inch of him in me. He wasn't doing it fast. Instead, it was one strong hard stroke in. And he'll pull himself out and one big hard stroke in. Each time, the intensity of his need increase. Each time, I needed him became stronger. His nails dug into my skin as he made his way in me. I'm his, yes, I'm his.

I screamed “Yes” as I heard him mumbled, “YOU... ARE... MINE”. I held him tighter as he pulled me up and sat down. He kissed me with desire, with need. He held my hips and guided me in him, as deep, as hard, as rough as it could get. I feel my skin sore. Heck.. my pussy is sore from his intrusion. He slowly but surely, inserted his way through until I felt my body tensing. I was cumming and I couldn't control it... Without a warning, I cummed and tensed as he's in me. He held me tight, telling me he loves me, he's proud of me and he needed me. And as I slowly recovered, a couple more times, he cummed in me. He held me there, cuddling as his cream shoot into me. I sigh in relief. I'm his. I'm HIS.

He slowly tried to remove himself. I held him. “5 minutes Daddy. Please”. He nodded and held me as I lean on him and felt his breath. I felt his cock slipping away but it didn't matter. I'm on top of him, in his arms, where I belong. I smiled at him. He slowly slide away, carried me and cleaned us up in the shower. He carried me back to the bed after drying me, hugging me. “I'm sorry I left you for too long baby girl. I really am. I'll never do it again.”. I just sigh and nodded – holding him tight as I fell asleep in his arm naked. This is where I belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.