Skip to main content

Mischievous Brat VS Daddy Dom Part 4: Serving Another Man

I knew dead on that I'm in trouble. I should have paid more attention to Daddy's instructions and the discussions we had in the past few weeks. He has hinted many times yet I've been really ignorant about it.

Daddy looked at me – his eyes dead-on furious as he observes me carefully, deciding what to do. “Where is he?”

“He's in the bathtub. I thought he wants to rape me” I whimpered in fear. “I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry. I didn't know”.

Daddy was furious at first. He then took a deep breath and pats my head lightly as he shushes me. “It's okay baby girl. You didn't know... you probably forgot. I'm sorry I scared you.” He then bends over to face me and said, "We talked about this baby girl. You knew it will happen within this week. Yet, you've not been paying much attention uh." He gave a threatening look that I've not seen except during days I was being a brat and was being punished.

I panicked but I couldn't say a word. I was falling deeper into subspace as his dominating eyes was staring dead-on at me. He then grabbed my hair and said, "You will finish the deed that you've begged for weeks ago. I'm warning you, any funny business or any dissatisfaction from either of us, you'll be punished. Do you understand me now?"

It is this look of his that made me turn all wobbly and needy for him. I looked at him defeated as I knew this was a scene I wanted. I just didn't know he was bringing someone else. I thought he'll be playing with me instead. I nodded knowing there's no way out and I did not want to use my safewords as I no longer feel threatened the way I did earlier. I, however, was lost in my thoughts as I contemplated - we did discuss involving others in our play but I thought he didn't like the feeling of having another man in me, as I wouldn't agree to him playing with any other woman. I looked at him - between adoration and confusion.

The man came out with his dick still hard, hanging out. “Hey, Luc! Welcome back! Your little girl wasn't nice to me. I thought you instructed her?” Daddy looks at me in a mix of amusement and disappointment as he was looking at the black swinging dick and the poor man's bleeding lips. "Oh my. What did my little brat do?!", he exclaimed in shock.

I bit my lips, trying to hold back my tears. "I... I... Sorry... Sorry, Daddy... Sorry." He smiled at me, pleased with my handiwork. I was utterly confused. “Shh... Stop crying baby girl. You made a mistake and you'll need to rectify it right? Isn't that what you learn in school?" I nodded silently. "SPEAK!", he roared as he held my chin while he looks at me. "Yes, Daddy." I gulped. "Good. Now that we are clear, this Uncle thinks you aren't a good girl. I want you to get moving and fix that for me, NOW!"

I looked back at the man. His lips cracked with droplets of blood on the right side of his lips. He looked angrily at me as he sat down on the couch with his sadist grin. I resigned to my fate as I crawled to the black guy, making sure my ass moves as sexily as possible for Daddy and him to see.

I knelt down in front of him with my legs wide open. “I'm sorry for being rude to you, Uncle. I have learned my lesson. I promise I'll be a good girl. Please use my pussy as you desire. Daddy has trained me well.” With that, I looked at him with my Asian puppy-eyes and held out a condom - resisting to sulk or pout for the position I'm in.

The towel man looked at me amused by the sudden change of behavior. He moved forward to pat my head and I flinched. Frustrated, he gave me a hard slap on my face and said, “Put the condom in your mouth and assume a doggy position, Slut! I want to spank that big ass as I'm fucking you!”.

I quickly open the condoms and used my hands, trying to put the condom through the big black dick but to no avail - he's HUGE. Daddy stepped in and grabbed my hair roughly as he pushed my face right next to the 10-inches black dick. “He said to put that fucking condom in your mouth! Have you forgotten your manners?!”

As a punishment, Daddy spanked my ass hard 10 times. I yell in agony at the first few smacks but immediately closed my mouth and muffled my voice when Daddy grabbed my hair again. It's definitely the wrong time to agitate any of these two men. Without hesitation, I tried using my mouth to use a condom for the very first time. The accidentally bit on the dick as the condom dropped on the floor. The man immediately grabbed my chin and slapped my face really hard while Daddy spanked my ass.

Daddy shouted, “YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CUM SLUT! Did you know how worthless you are right now?!”. He grabbed my hair and looked at me with anger - never once I've seen him this angry. "Stand at the corner of the wall NOW. NAKED!" and he pushed me forward with a hard thud on my ass. I scrambled to the wall, taking off my nightgown along the way - no longer caring if I'm naked or not. I sobbed quietly at the corner as Daddy and the man was whispering to one another. I didn't dare to look at any of them as I look straight to the wall as I was instructed.

I heard Daddy sitting down as I felt two men's gaze upon the back of my naked body. The black towel man put on the condom and walked towards me slowly. I could feel each step he makes as anticipation and fear rise in me. He touched the back of my shoulder as I flinch slightly - continuously reminding myself not to do anything stupid. He bends me over as I held onto the sides of the wall for balance. He sighs as his one of his hands caress my back while the other pull-pinch my nipples roughly. I yelled again in pain as he spanked me with his hands on my ass. I moaned loudly by that touch.

"Oh, a real slut she is eh, Luc!", he said. Daddy laughed heartily, "She's more than that. She's been showing signs of a masochist and her pain tolerance is pretty high. Do enjoy yourself and not be worried - I'm definitely enjoying the view from here." Daddy's Italian accent and words made me drip as I shivered to the touch of the man caressing my ass.

Suddenly, without any warning, he rammed his 10” thick dick into my cunt roughly as he held on to my love handle. Before I could respond, he grabbed my hair and was fucking me roughly with no mercy. It was really intense as I'm being filled by a huge dick in my cunt and I was trying to balance myself on the walk without much of any grip. His movements were fast and hard that my head and arms were banging to the different parts of the wall. Tears were welling up my eyes but that didn't matter to any of these two men as they heard me moan and screamed at what felt like 'delight'.

Daddy was watching my every move from the corner – carefully observing if I'm okay and if there are any signs that he needed to stop the scene. I, on the other hand, was apologizing in between my moans and scream, "Sorry... So...rry... Daddy... So...rry... Uncle" as I'm being banged topsy-turvy by the huge dick that isn't my Daddy's.

Just like how he rammed himself into me, the man suddenly pushed me on the floor, spread my legs and got on top of me - forcing my cunt to take every inch of his dick as deep as possible in a missionary position. He felt his gaze on me as he continued slamming into me hard, not missing a beat with the same momentum throughout. I moaned and scream as I held on to him. He bites one nipple and pulled the other. I groaned so loud as I tensed so hard and cummed all over his hard dick. I was shaking as he waited for a minute before he continued like a crazy, hyped up stallion.

I was sore, in pain as he turned me around. I cringed as he slammed into me doggie. If I could feel his whole dick earlier, I could definitely feel his balls hitting on my clitoris now making me tense for the 3rd time. I was shaking from my 3rd orgasm when Daddy places his already hard cock into my mouth. I immediately took it in and sucked passionately, showing Daddy how much I'm enjoying this while trying to prove to him that I was sorry. I could feel him patting my head gently for a few seconds, signally that he understands before the man grabbed my hair, “Where would you want to have my cum, Slut?”.

I looked up at Daddy as his cock was still in my mouth - he knows I love to have cum on my face and he enjoys showing that off to others too. Daddy removed himself as I looked at the black man, "Can I have your cum on my face, please?". The man snickered at my request, "Oh, you are really a Cum Slut as your Daddy shared! Play with my willy and squeeze it out if you badly want it!"

I looked at him and nodded. Without hesitation, I used one my hand around his dick as I squeeze his dick firmly, trying as close as possible to replicate the momentum he was giving me earlier. While doing so, Daddy replaced Uncle but rammed his dick into my ass instead. I yelped as I tried not to change the pressure or momentum on my hand. I was definitely not prepared to have an 8-inch ramming into my other hole.

It was intensely painful as Daddy grabbed me and continued ramming himself anally. It took me a while to adjust to his size - thanks to his previous anal training from our very first day. As I begun adjusting to him in me, Daddy wrapped his left arm around my waist to balance me and put his right hand around my throat - choking me lightly. It was at the same time that the Uncle sprayed his cum all over my face as I tried gasping for air.

Daddy released his hold on my throat as I suck and clean Uncle's dick. The man then grabbed Daddy's phone as he recorded a video of his cum all over my face - while I'm moaning and screaming having Daddy's cock ramming into my restricted hole. It didn't take long before Daddy cums into my ass. The man gave the phone to Daddy as we both fell down on the ground, breathing heavily from the intense scene. He then straightens his clothes up and said, "Good job little girl. I can't wait to play with you in the Den” before leaving.

I was too tired and weary, unable to digest the words from him. Daddy hugged me tight and told me how hot I looked just now that he needed to get his share too. He was also proud as I was feisty and strong to protect myself from a predator.

This handsome Italian man then kissed me on my forehead. He walked to the bath and soaks me in it, sitting behind me as he softly tends to my bruises with light little kisses. We soaked for almost an hour in the warm tub as he massages me and we talked about the things we enjoyed throughout the day.

It didn't take long before he was hard again and I was wet in need for him. He brought me to bed and took me one more time - slower as he didn't want to bruise me any further for the day. Daddy gives me the scariest, horniest experiences yet he makes me feel the safest. I do love him for that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.