Skip to main content

The Internal Talk

Have you ever wondered how it feels like to talk to your inner voice? It feels like it's you yet wiser,  deeper and patient.

Here's my conversation with my little...



Closing my eyes
It's where I am now...
Where am I?
In the depths of your very own mind.

How?
It's your choice, not mine.

Why?
You did say you'll not run.

When?
It's anytime you are ready... anywhere you physically might be.

What now?
Listen, breathe and believe. For you are safe.
I'll not hurt you baby, I promise I won't.

And so I did... stepping a little into the depths of my own mind. Afraid yet aware of my fears. Unshaken for it is all of me.
And so... words again flowed in.  The way it always had been...


Why am I like this?
Why do I always end up here?
The voice in my head smiled..
"For you are alone" 
Is this the way it will always be?
Loneliness cannot be replaced
For it's within you
Deep into your soul you are.

I embraced myself,
Oh the fear of loneliness.
I embraced my life,
Acknowledging I'll walk down all alone.

I didn't want to admit it
For it means it's the truth
But nothing can defeat it
When deep within that's real.

Loneliness I may be
But no longer will I drag others in
Loneliness I may feel
But no longer shall I let it live within 
I can be alone but not lonely
I don't need to fill my time
Or force things through
For this is not the way it should be 
God, hear my prayers
Let me through
Let your love and light shine
As I find myself within 


Yes, afraid I am
But yours unconditionally I shall learn
Let me find and live my purpose within
And fulfil others the same.

I'll take your terms as promised
I'll not run too far or too long
Let me walk the journey you've decided
Each step, each way - light, love & truth.

I'll put my trust in you
The way you always did with me
No matter how far or high I've run
I'll turn return back to your light I come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.