Skip to main content

Master Dom (Ep 12) - The Twisted Change

Master Dom held my chin softly. He looked conflicted - between guilt and anger. I looked at him resigned. After all, he is the one that I gave myself to. He is the one I have committed myself to. He saw my submission in my eyes. He sighs.

"I know I have done wrong but I need my closure. Will you do what I'm asking of you?"

I looked at him. "I'm all yours, Master. I am for your use." He grabbed my collar and he walked out the car into the hotel. I followed him 2 steps behind as per usual. We went up to the penthouse and Master knock on the door. A butler opened the door and greeted us. "Master Dom. Welcome. Master Horace is waiting for you in the room." Master nodded and walked in. I followed curtly.

"Take off your clothes, Slut". Master's voice rings clear - the voice that was with me like the first day in his house. I nodded.

"Wait", another man's voice came across. "Come here. I'd like to check the goods I paid for." 

Master unbuckled my leash and pushed me forward. I nod and walk towards this man. He held my chin and looked into my eyes. He's about 6'6" tall, handsome guy with dark grey eyes. He was wearing a suit. He said, "I would like to inspect you, Slut"

I nodded. "Yes, Master." With that, I removed my clothes and stood straight. My body straight and palms on my head (as if I'm surrendering to the police). He walked around me quietly. He touched my recent scars and bruises. Sadistically smiling at each and every one of them. He then got me to kneel in an "Expose" position where my knees are open wide and hands on the same position. He nodded in satisfaction. My eyes locked on the ground. 

"I heard you are good in your feet worshipping."
"Yes, Master. Would Master prefer for this Slut to worship your shoes first?"

Master Horace chuckled. He looked at Master Dom, "You have trained her very well. I think we will have our fun with her". Master Dom smiled with approval. "Of course. I will never offer you anything less than you deserve, my friend."

I felt his shoe grazing onto my skin. I remained quiet as his left foot encircled my nipples, slowly making it hard. I felt his smile as he told me to take his shoes off. I kissed both his shoes before gently removing them and his socks. Only then I gave his left foot a light massage before kissing it and sucking onto each toe. He gasps in delight. I did the same for his right foot. 

Master Dom walked up to me and pats my head. He grabs my hair and made me look at the gigantic cock in front of me, harden with all its glory. 11.5 inches looking at me. I gasp in horror as this is the largest I've seen up to date. He guided me to worship this humungous cock before Master Horace took over. He was rougher than Master Dom, pushing every inch of him into my throat as fast and hard as possible. I gagged several times. He would pull my head up and slap me before guiding me back in. It took me a few minutes before I could take about 11 inches in. His cock was already getting into my throat, blocking my air passageway but his groans kept me pumped to serve him. 

When Master Horace was satisfied, he got me to sit on his big, hard cock. I groaned in pain as I slowly guided him in me. His grip was rough and hard as he pushed me down to take all of his cock in me. I screamed as I felt his cock hitting my cervix wall. He brushed his big hands on my face as I looked at him, ashamed. He got me to continue my momentum. It was a mix of pain and pleasure as he's the biggest I ever had in me. He was rough, yet his dominance got the better of me. 

The next second I knew, Master Dom bent me over, putting my head close to Master Horace's shoulders. He lubed his fingers before fingering my anus, loosening it up a little. I started moaning at the intrusion of Master's fingers and the big dick in my cunt. Master Dom eventually slot his dick into my anus, making me scream in a mix of pain and pleasure. This is the first time I've ever been double penetrated. It wasn't just the feeling of fullness but the feeling of being used well by the man that wanted me this way. It didn't take long before I orgasmed without a warning - the built-up pleasure was intense that I couldn't capture. The two men left me be for a while as I captured my breathe before they continued their intrusion together. 

By the time I was back in Master's car, it was the very next day. I was totally worn out and tired with every hole of mine abused happily. I moaned as I sat in the car. Master held on to me, kissing my forehead and telling me what a good girl I was. As twisted as this sound, I felt my guilt and remorse sliding away as he's now back as he was. He looked at me and said, "We need to go to the club. They are calling for a meeting and I have done enough disgrace as your Master and as part of the society.". I shook my head - I did not want him to face the consequences. I understood that although I'm not in actual fault, I was wrong to share my experiences with My Lord. It was then that everything started. Master wiped my tears away, "It'll be okay, Slut". 

We both walked into Lord Mag's room. Everyone stood up the moment we walked in. Lord Orion immediately ran to me and pulled me over, checking over me. I tried to hold on to Master Dom but Mister Khun immediately stripped me and checked on my wounds. Lord Mag and Mistress Frech were furious despite speaking professionally. Master got a long lecture and Lord Mag wanted to him to release me from his contract. I cried and screamed, "NO! NO! I want to remain with Master!!!"

Lord Orion tried to get me to my senses but I couldn't take no for an answer. I took a deep breath and step forward, "I am a Slave. I belong to Master Dom. Yes, he has made a lot of mistakes. I acknowledged his flaws. I respect your thoughts - Lord Orion, Mister Khun, Lord Mag and Mistress Frech. However, I will not step out from this for he's the one I want to belong to. He's the one I have given my life to. He's the one I love and I need."

They all looked at one another. Master Dom's eyes locked on me with tears welled up in his eyes. I could feel his guilt. I stepped in front of him and knelt. I look up at him. "I'm Yours as You're Mine. Remember?" He nodded as he pats my head. 

Mister Khun shook his head against it. Lord Orion looked defeated. Mistress Frech looked at Lord Mag, "We have discussed this. You know this was expected. We shouldn't take a Slave away from her Master, for that is her choice."

Lord Mag stood up from his chair. "This is my verdict and it's entirely up to you two to follow it, or you're both out from this club and all clubs in this state. Dom, you will be under my mentorship until I feel fit. You will have to relearn everything and during this time, your title will be removed until you earn it back.". Master nodded in agreement. He then looked at me, "As for you, my child. You will be under Lord Orion and my care. In this period, you will have to meet each of us at least once a week to report yourself and to be trained. You are allowed to remain with your Master otherwise. However, if we feel you are unfit, you will be removed from your contract with him with immediate effect." I nodded in agreement and in defeat. 

Mistress Frech knelt beside me and held my chin lightly. "We are not punishing you, my love. You need to learn what it means to be a Slave. The right knowledge and the right mindset will set you free. This is how you can support your Master." I nodded and cried. She wiped my tears smiling, "It's okay. He's not leaving you anymore". 

A week later, we negotiated our contract with the presence of the Four Masters Of The House as witnesses. We removed the morning chores and agreed on a kink list, a new set of rules and my role - both as a Slave to Master Dom and a Slave to the Masters Of The House. We agreed on the tasks that I would do and how best we could support one another. One of the things included was a couple counseling once every 2 weeks with Mister Khun's wife - a beautiful psychologist with BDSM experience, Lady Jadie. 

I now learn that the only path towards a healthy relationship is more than just trust, loyalty and commitment. It is protected by a structure, a balance in power exchange and a journey of growth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.