Skip to main content

Master Dom (Ep 8) – Unexpected Lunch with Lord Orion

The butt plug was not uncomfortable. I feel it's fullness at every step I make; even when I'm sitting down. It was poking into me and My Lord have noticed my edginess. He looks at me amused. “Feeling its fullness, Kitten”. I just nodded. He came across the driver seat and whispered to me, “Good. I love to see your face this way.”. He sent shivers throughout my body, sending a surge of excitement into my cunt – building juices within me. Mmmhhmmm...

We stopped by a fancy restaurant. He came out of the car and opened the door for me. Before I could come out, he whispered, “Give the Valet a peek” and winked. He took his hands out smiling. I held on to him and walked out of the car. It wasn't hard to give anyone a peek at the dress was short. I pretended to drop my bag as Tony passed the keys to the valet. And I wiggled my ass a little before pulling myself up. Tony gave me a huge smile as he saw the Valet's shocked look.



We walked into the restaurant. A lady in suit welcomed us with a huge smile. “Good Afternoon My Lord. Your table is ready.” and she showed us the way. My Lord allowed me to walk just beside him, holding my hand waist and caressing my ass softly as we walk. I could feel others looking at us – yet, the way he walked and touch me is signaling to everyone I'm his.

Brunch was really relaxing despite having a plug in my ass and a clamp on my nipples. My Lord was very courteous and conversation with him was very comfortable. We talked about work and Master. He seemed disappointed when we talked about Master but he wouldn't explain. Instead, he'll change the topic or he would discuss other matters. As usual, my stubbornness wouldn't let him go free and I kept pressing on the matter, thinking I could get away from it.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to whisper, “Do you want to prove yourself right now?”. He pulled on my nipple clamps as he asked the question. I whimpered. Pain and pleasure both were running across my veins as My Lord called the hostess over.

“Yes My Lord. How may I help you?”
“Is James here? I want to use his room.”
“Yes My Lord. Let me check on this for you”
“No. We'll be making our way there now”

And without warning, he got me up, exposing my butt plug and ass along the way. He guided me gently but firmly across the hall. Everyone was looking at us silently as we strode upstairs and into a corridor of doors. Tony knocked on the door thrice and walked in. My mouth almost dropped when I saw a guy cumming into the mouth of a waitress. The guy got up and wore his clothes as if nothing happened. The girl immediately swallowed the cum, grabbed her clothes blushing in shock.. ran out of the room into another room at the end of the corridor. The hostess with us just shakes her head and said, “Sir. My Lord has requested to have your room used.”. The guy, James just signaled her to leave. He straightened his top and said, “Tony.” and nodded. He walked out momentarily and Tony pushed me in and slammed the door closed.

I stood in shock. Unable to digest what had just happened. Tony stepped behind me without giving us any more space. He released my dress and it fell down. He then whispered, “Never question my thoughts, Kitten. I'm not here to scare you but there is a structure we all abide by. One day you'll understand but right now, you look too sexy with that stubbornness of yours that I'm going to take you right here. How much of humiliation have you experienced so far?" I couldn't answer, I just nodded.

“Talk to me, Kitten. I want to hear your thoughts”
“My Lord... I...”
“It's just you and me. Are you that afraid?”
“N..ooo Sir. Master has trained me well I believe.”
“Have you had cum on your face throughout a meal?”
“No, My Lord. I had to walk around it before though.”
“Good, you're going to learn something new and if this is not something you can handle, let me know.”

I nodded. Without a word, he grabbed my leg and opened it wide. He bends me over the table for balance and in one stroke, went deep into my cunt. I screamed and moaned. The sudden intrusion with the plug, I was feeling extremely full. He did it firm but slow, not changing the pace for a while. As I was getting used to it, he pulled on my clamps and I screamed. The surge of sudden pain was excruciating. But in less than a minute, I started tensing up and without warning, I reached my orgasm and was shaking trying to balance myself on the table. Tony immediately removed himself, held on to me and allowed me some time to recover. He chuckled, “I didn't say you could cum my love”. I wanted to apologize but he immediately got me down on my knees and fucked my mouth instead. He grabbed my hair to guide me on the angle he wanted, at the pace he desired and the momentum he has created.

“You do look really hot down there, Kitten. Here is your punishment and you're going to do it as I desire. Do you understand me?”. I nodded not letting the movement change. He took his time as I kept sucking his huge penis. I lost track of time but my mouth was aching and my juices were dripping down my thighs. As he tensed up, he pulled himself out and cummed all over my face. He made sure his dick smeared his thick white cum around my cheeks and face, smearing my make-up a little. He smiled at this handiwork as I suck him clean.

“You're going out the way you are right now. The only thing you're allowed to do is to wear your dress. You will not clean yourself up. Not even your hair. I want everyone to know that you've been fucked and you're mine. Do you get me?”. I wanted to say something but his mesmerizing eyes that twinkle warned me that it's not advisable to go against this. I nodded silently.

He grabbed my chin and looked at me. “I said talk and I mean it. Unless you want to be gag whenever you are with me, you shall talk and not give me any responses through your body language. I need your consensus and I will allow you to negotiate.” I gulped. “Yes My Lord. I will only wear my dress but I will not make any amendments otherwise.” He pats my head lovingly and pulled me up, helped me on my dress and guided me out. We walked down the stairs and back to our tables. I heard some gasps and chuckles but I ignored it as Tony held close to me throughout the ordeal – I feel his possessiveness and his security, I knew I will be safe.

James came to our table immediately. He immediately looked at Tony. “I'll get the dessert to be served now. Would you like your usual?”. Tony nodded with a smirk to James. I looked down, not wanting to gain any more attention than I had. Tony bent over and said, “Carry yourself with pride. Make me proud. Remember, you're carrying my title when you're with me”. I look up at him, “Yes My Lord”. We continued our conversations but ensured that Master was out of the picture. A plate for warm brownies came for me without any sauce or Ice Cream. While Tony had a plate of Crème Brulee. I looked at him questioningly.

His response shocked me, “Use the cum that has yet to dry on your face as the sauce. I want to see you using your spoon to scoop all the cum on your face and boobs and put it on this plate of yours. You'll be eating the brownie this way.”. I tried to reply but I didn't know how to. He smiled and dig into his dessert while not taking his gaze off me. In defeat, I took the spoon and scoop the cum all over me. There were men watching but my gaze was only on My Lord. I smirk naughtily as I got caught up in his game. I took a scoop of the brownies with the cum and ate it. He gave me the most adoring look I have ever seen in a man – the lust and desire were at a very different level. The look of domination, that's the look of possession. We finished our dessert without a word and left. I was pretty sure I left some stain from my juices on the chair; while my dress had spots from the drip from the earlier session.

As the car arrived and we got in, Tony gave me a kiss on my lips. A kiss of dominance. A kiss of ownership. A kiss that expresses how proud he was with me. I returned it with the same level of lust and desire – of submission, of self-acceptance, of self-embracement.

“I have a lot to do in office after this. However, I will keep you pleasured and entertained throughout the day. You'll be mine and only mine to be used. But you'll be an exhibition for everyone else.” I looked at him with anxiousness. I've no idea what he's up to but this doesn't sound good. He had always used me indiscreet – today's the first time we're out in public and it seems he's making sure everyone knows I'm not to be touched. I sigh in defeat, “Yes My Lord. As you please.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.