Skip to main content

Master Dom (Ep 6) - The Play Party

It's now 6 pm. We're expected to be at the party in 2 hours time.

Master called me to the bathroom. He took a wet warm cloth and wipe me thoroughly. He cleaned me up only with the wet cloth. Cleaning up my juices and my ass too. He even wiped my feet. He was tender, a different look from what he had earlier. Gentle and loving. The shift in his behavior confuses me sometimes – the inconsistency is getting stronger by the day. However, I left him be. I love him. He made me the way I am after all. He finally spanked me with a laugh, “It'll be fun today. Enjoy it alright. Stay in your Sub Space and you'll be fine”. I nodded.


He picked a short and thin hot pink dress for me. Barely covering my ass. A G-string. No bra. I kept quiet as I see him packing a bag of toys – paddles, anal plug, wax and some other items I barely recognized. I didn't say a word as he put a long cardigan to cover what's underneath me. With that, the three of us headed out to the play party.

We stopped at a weird building. In some ways, it looks like a warehouse as it's pretty huge. There are people coming in and out – in all colors, attires, and looks. The valet opens the door and greeted us. “Welcome Master D and Lord Orion. I believe this would be your slave that would be on display tonight?”. Master just smiled and said, “Yes Little One. She would be a fine piece to discipline for her misbehavior weeks ago.”. The guy giggled lightly and ushered us in.

A lady in latex approached us. I didn't like her. She was hell sexy but it felt as if she's trying to please Master and Tony a little too much. Plus, she was rude to me – at least from the looks of ignorance in her eyes. Master introduced her as “Mistress Soraya”. I just nodded and she slapped me on my face for not greeting her. Damn, I HATE HER! Master held Mistress's hand and look at her. “Soraya, you're my Slave before and you know how I will not allow anyone to touch my property. HANDS OFF RIGHT NOW! Go to the corner and stand there. Ass out as usual. No moving. Accept all punishment until I release you.” His voice was strict and dominating. She immediately walked to the corner.

“Oh, and Lord Orion, could you please help write on her ass – FUCK ME. She had been fucked by others well enough to know never to step ahead of me!”. He left Tony and he pulled me away as we stride off inside the building. I was speechless – a Domme who was Master's slave? Who's Master in this world? Why do many greet him with respect? I'm lost and confused but I know better to open my mouth as I'll never get any answer right now.

The building was huge. It's a covered boulevard. A huge walkway with a big stage in the middle with bright lighting. There are 4 stages from one end to the other. On the left and the right, there are buildings (like office lots) with 3 floors. The whole walkway has about 12 buildings – both on the left and right. Each building, each floor have different events/activities that are running. There is an information board with the different activities, classes and play spaces there is – from wax play, fire play, pet play, dungeons, rest space, movie theater and prep room. There are even shops that sell various BDSM toys and tools – some custom-made to your actual desire. I didn't expect a party to be this big, I was stunned.

Master stood behind me and held my hands as he cuffed it behind my back. He pressed himself on my back, making sure I could feel his hard-on as he grinds himself on my palms. He then whispered, “Welcome to my personal playroom”. He opened the door labeled, “Master D's Play Space”. I stepped in. There was a huge sofa,  a bed, a huge cupboard and rack of drawers. The candle was flickering. It smelled relaxing. I tried to look at him but he held me as I was with my back pressed on him. “

“I know you're confused. I'm one of the owners of this play place, along with Tony and a few others. This is where I make my side income. I'm sorry I didn't bring you here earlier. We got too caught up in our projects – I didn't want to stress you out. And I'm sorry, your first experience will be a punishment for defying me”. I gasp as he blew into my ears. I shivered as he places his lips on my neck and nibbled it, leaving a small hickey. I craved for him as his hands caress my arms all the way to my stomach, softly. Oh boy.. he's driving me to the edge with his touch. He slowly guided me to the sofa as he cuddled me while we sat in silence. We both knew we needed that time and head space for the scene that is about to come.

I'm not sure how long it was. The noise outside was easily ignored. I was just in my space with Master. Nothing mattered at the point of time. A knock came and a lady in red latex came in with a whip. She curtsy and said, “Master. The stage is ready for you now. Do you have anything else you'll need us to prepare?”. He answered curtly, “No, Bunnie. By the way, how many have fucked Soraya by now. It's been 3 hours. I'm sure some of the guys would take the opportunity with that attitude of hers”. She answered, “I believed Lord Orion would know best. But the last I checked before coming in here, it was 32, Master. Would you like me to release her?”. Master looked at me. I was lost for thoughts... 32?! He replied, “Yes. Release her but bound her naked and below the stage. I have something installed for her. Leave”. Bunnie nodded and immediately left.

I'm giving a worried look. Master looked at me with his dominating eyes, “Only focus on me. No matter what happened, remain in your SubSpace. Only me in your mind. My words will be your pleasure. It'll be a punishment but I'll pleasure you too. You'll soon come to learn how to enjoy it.” I nodded as he lightly caresses my face and gave me a strong, dominating kiss. I almost melted on my knees. He then pulled me up and blindfolded me. “You'll be blindfolded until almost the end of the scene. This is so you'll only focus on my voice. Do not let anything else affect you but my voice. Geddit?”. I whimpered and nodded.

He helped me as we climb the stairs to the stage. Everything around me didn't matter except the voice that would be giving the commands for the scene. He made me stand in inspection pose as he touched checked the sensitivity of my nipples, fingered me for my wetness (and I was drenched) and to check on my ass. He bent me over, poured some lube on his hands and slowly stuffed an anal plug in me. I moaned as the plug invaded my ass instantly – it's bigger than anything he has placed in me. I shivered as he spanked my ass.

He then got me to stand back again. Walking around with his guidance, ensuring I feel the anal plug's friction moving in me as I moved. He then stopped me, pulled the dress from the top middle where my cleavage is the side. He pinched both my nipples. I moaned loudly. Then I whimpered as it got more painful. He then put nipple clamps. First on my left nipple. Then on my right. I screamed in pain. This is my very first time with a clamp and it hurts. Tears trickled down as I heard some gasp. I felt a weight on the clamp and my pain intensified. He left me standing, with my legs open wide – feeling exposed. I didn't hear his footsteps anymore.

I suddenly heard a scream. It was Mistress Soraya. I heard slaps and Master name calling her a Whore. I got frightened. I shivered as I didn't know what was going on but I know Master was giving her a piece of his mind. I'm grateful I'm blindfolded. I didn't want to know what's happening there. As soon as I heard the whimpering reduced, I felt his breath on my neck. “Scared, little one?”. I nodded. He pats me and said, “The deed is done. She got whipped and now, she's being suspended with an AV plug massaging her clit. It's going to be a tough one on her as she's not allowed to orgasm or she'll be fucked throughout the day with any patron that wants to have her.”. My mouth dropped. I felt him smile as he stuffed my mouth with a ball gag. Fear caught up with me, I tried to move but he held me close. “Listen to my voice. Follow me.” I slowly eased and nodded.

“How're your nipples” as he pulled onto the clamps. I groaned. “It's less painful Master. It's starting to be pleasurable”. I felt him nod in approval. Then, he brought me to the bench and bent me over. He used his hands at first to spank me. Slowly, the pain intensified. I think he used a flogger and later a paddle. He asked if I wanted to be whipped, I shook my head. He took the cane instead and hit me. On my ass, on my back, on my clit, on the sole of my feet and my palms. The vibration of pain and pleasure kept moving throughout my body, I was screaming and moaning as the sensation intensifies.

He slowly turned me over and released my nipple clamps. I screamed – in pain and relieve. The next second I knew, I was smacked with a flogger, and then cane. Without realizing it, I was in the midst of an orgasm and I screamed as I creamed my legs. Shaking like jello. I felt Master's smile. “Hmm.. cumming without permission eh? I didn't know you're such a whore. Loving the attention of people looking at you?”. I shook my head, whimpering as my orgasm slowly subsided. He released my blindfold. The first thing I saw was Soraya suspended, looking in pain with something stuck in her nether regions. I blinked and looked around, people were watching in awe, lust, and desire. Not a single sound was made as everyone looked at me; as I'm trying to come back to my composure.

Master came up to me and said, “Focus back on me”. He took a bottle of wax and lit it up. I look at him, uncertain. We have never played with wax before. He looks at the wax in awe. I looked at him in anxiety. He slowly poured the wax on his hands. I just watched. He didn't flinch. I kept quiet. He slowly transferred the wax from dripping on his hands to my boobs. I tensed at first, and as he continued, I moaned. He put the wax aside for a while and tore my dress. I stared at him... my favorite new dress! He smiled with satisfaction. He continued dripping wax on his other hand, slowly moving it back to me. My breast. My nipples. The sensitivity from the clamps earlier made me moan loudly. Who knew this would put me at the edge again. I look at Master with lust, and I could feel his lust. He slowly continued on my body, my thighs, my legs, back to my nipples. As almost every part of me is covered, he made me lay on the bench. He poured wax on my clit. I orgasm again without any warning. I heard him chuckle. I continued for a little while more until I slowly recovered from the intense orgasm.

He slowly pulled me up and gave me a kiss on my lips. The lights went off. Everyone clapped or something. I didn't hear anything for my focus was only on him. He slowly brings me back to his room. I just realized I was naked the moment he tore my dress. I blushed furiously. He looked at me questioningly and I whispered, “naked”. He chuckled again. I heard him placed an order to release Soraya. I was too tired to be bothered as he lay me on the bed, cuddling me in. Without realizing it, I fell asleep in his arms.

By the time I'm awake, he was playing with my hair. Silently staring at me. The wax on me was cleaned up. I saw a bucket and a wet cloth. I guess he wiped me clean again. I looked at him. He looks back lovingly. “Feeling better? You did well my love. The scene was about 3 hours long”. I stared at him in disbelieve. It felt like minutes only. And he chuckled again. I'm beginning to love his chuckles.

It was about 3 am by the time we left. Tony told us to go first as Sir Brance will drop him home. I barely understood what that meant or why they're speaking in different titles. We got safely home to the apartment with just me and my top, covering as much as I could. Master prepared the bath, he bathes both of us and wiped me clean. He kissed me on my lips and tells me to sleep. “There's no need for 9 am wake-up call okay. You need the rest”. I smiled and nodded. Without warning, I fell back asleep in his arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.