Skip to main content

Master Dom (Ep 10) - Master's Inconsistency

It's been 3 weeks since he got back from his business trip. For some odd reason, it feels as I'm getting on his nerves as of late. Just yesterday, he was screaming at me and questioning my work. My colleagues were not happy and there's nothing much I could do, as I'm his Slave outside the office and he expects obedience at all times.

He calls me into the office again. This time, he pushes me to the wall and hungrily kisses me. I responded openly, hungry for this kisses and his firm touch. It's been 3 days he last fucked me. He kept leaving me on the edge, not allowing me to touch myself throughout the day. I do hope I will get some release today.

He suddenly pushes me down and slams his cock into my mouth before I could take a moment to breathe. He roughly fucked my face with his cock. It didn't take long for him to cum. He grabs my chin, looking at me with emptiness in his eyes. I am now confused. 

He tells me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth and shows him my tongue filled with his cum; leaving a few drops to drip onto my cleavage and dress. He smiled wickedly as he took a picture of me before telling me to swallow his cum. He slapped me on my face really hard as he told me to go back to my desk. He explicitly told me to leave whatever that's dripping on me as I deserved it. And with that, he went back to his table before I could question him. He seemed furious but I couldn't understand why. 

This isn't the man I knew. He would never meddle between work and play. He had never made me do something that others could see publicly - not when it's during office hours.  However, today was different. He got me to leave his room without cleaning myself. He had never made me wear a kegel vibrator in my cunt and an anal plug in my ass with a slutty short tight dress and extremely high heels. I had looks from some of my team members but nobody said anything. I sat on my desk as I was torn by his behavior the past 3 weeks. 

I knock on his door at 7.30 pm. It's dinner time. He smiled like his usual self as he got me to sit at his table. He opened my legs and started examining my cunt. Smirking at his handiwork as he has left me needing for his touch the past 3 days. His light touches make me moan, greedy for more. He took out the kegel toy as he fingered me with his big, firm fingers. My eyes turn glassy as I was filled with lust and desire. He whispered, "No cumming. I know you want it but my words are absolute." I nodded in despair. He pats my head as he went down and used his magnificent tongue on me. I almost came 3 times - and he would stop just before I was about to cum. I groan in despair as he would laugh at my desperate, needy behavior. "MINE", he said. 

I looked at him confused. He grabbed me on my chin, his eyes changed again. This time with angst and possession. "You are MINE". I gulped. "Yes Master, I am yours". He slapped my face and grabbed my throat, choking me as he made me look deep into his eyes. "Remember this." and he released me as quickly as he grabbed me. I gasp for air as much as I could as he slammed my head on the table, just beside my juices I left there. "Clean it with your filthy mouth, Slut." His voice threatening. With immediate effect, I started licking. He took out the camera and recorded it. 

"Who are you?"
"...I am your Slut, Master"
"Who do you belong to?"
"You, Master Dom"
"Would you want to change your Master?"
I looked at him and at the camera shocked. I shooked my head immediately. "No Master. Never!"
He grabbed my hair and pulled me to look at him. "Good! You're Mine!"
I nodded - both in fear and with desire. "Yes Master"

He then kisses me forcefully before turning off the camera. He helped me dress, putting in the kegel vibrator back in. I moaned. He spanked my ass playfully. And with that, he held my hand for the first time and walked out of the room with me. I looked at him confused. His playful, happy eyes are back. By holding my hands, he's making it official that I'm his. I thought he wanted to separate work and play. I thought he wanted to remain professional. What's really going on?

***
2 days later...

I came back to his house after having dinner with my parents. I opened the door and I saw Tony and Master staring at each other, and then at me. Master was furious. Tony was upset. I... am confused.

Tony slams the door behind me, mumbling something about leaving for a few days. Master slammed me into the wall hard. My back hurts as I screamed in pain. His eyes not leaving mine - a pair of eyes filled with anger and hatred. I was confused - what have I done wrong?

"BITCH! Have you been flirting with Tony?!" 

"N...o..ooo, Master. I.. have... not"

"LIAR! He's been finding faults with me for weeks!"

I looked at him really confused. "Master. I didn't do anything!"

He slapped me hard on my face. "STOP LYING TO ME! I saw you talking to him yesterday!"

I held onto my face. "Master, he asked if I'm okay and I said yes. Nothing more. I'm not allowed to talk without your permission unless I'm given to serve your Masters Of The House, remember."

He slapped me twice, harder than before. "Oh, you daring bitch! Are you telling me that I'm wrong?!"
I looked at him in fear, in anguish, in betrayal, in hatred, in desperation. "I.. didn't mean that, Master"

He grabbed my hair and pushed me forward. "Get a shower you filth. We're going to the club. You'll wear whatever I give you." I nodded and was about to get up when he put his right foot on my back. 

"CRAWL! Like a FUCKING BITCH you are!" and with that, he kicked my ass. I crawled as fast as I could into his room and into the shower, crying. He opens the bathroom door and screamed, "STOP CRYING, YOU BITCH! ONE MORE SOUND AND YOU'LL GET IT FROM ME". I whimpered but I stopped momentarily, afraid for another punishment or assumption. 

***

We arrived at the club. I was wearing a skimpy short white, almost translucent short dress with my hair tied in a ponytail. My ass sticking out, without any undergarments. He wrote something on my back with a marker but I couldn't see the words. I was afraid for he had been inconsistent; never this furious, however. 

He pushed me into an empty room downstairs. It's actually one of the first few rooms you'll see in the club. He locked me down on a bondage horse bench face down with a blindfold. He grabbed my hands and legs to ensure I'm well-locked in my position - legs spread out and accessible. 

"You'll prove yourself as a Slut today, Bitch! Take and serve any way you are told until I release you." And with that, he placed a pair of earplugs in my ears and left me in fear and sensory deprived. I lost track of time just waiting... I am afraid of what's to come.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.