Skip to main content

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do.


I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response.


“So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him.

“Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass. Which one do you want daddy to play with?”

I showed 1 finger, hoping desperately he'll not take my ass the first time this way.


“Alright my little brat. I'll take your ass then”. I struggled, I tried to move. All I could do was to listen to his laughter telling me that it'll be his pleasure to have his cock in my ass. I wanted to tell him that it's not, I didn't ask for my ass to be taken but I know he knew that wasn't my answer. Yet, at this moment I'm at his mercy, opened wide for him to ravish any way he possibly can.


I felt something at the end corner of my asshole. One of his fingers was just put right at the hole. Not moving, not doing anything. I tensed. He held himself there for a while. Slowly, I eased. He stuffed his finger into my ever wet cunt, begging for his touch. “Hmm.. someone's so wet knowing I'll be taking her ass, huh?” and without another warning, he slowly eased his finger lubricated with my juices into my tight, virgin asshole. After a couple of seconds, he started moving it in and out – slowly, easily, building a momentum with his marvelous thick finger. Eventually, I began to moan from the ball gag and he picked up his pace. Intruding my asshole with another finger of his. From just an in-out momentum, he would spread his fingers as he's inside of me, trying to loosen up my ass, preparing for the big 'reward' as he claimed (I think it's a punishment really...).


This went on again and again for 15-20 minutes. His finger torture from 2 to 3 was getting a little too much for me. I tense from time to time, and he would use his other hand to finger my cunt. Getting me all wet, horny and desperate for his touch. At times, he would pause, using his wet fingers to play with my nipples – pinching it, letting the sensation run through my body to my clit. He knew that's how sensitive I am, and he was taking every opportunity possible to make me feel at ease so that I'll be desperately begging to have his cock in my ass at the end of the day. He made me orgasm on his fingers and as my body started melting away, he slowly and tenderly shoved his thick dickhead into my ass.


I wished I could scream but the gag has stopped me. I wished I'd say it's painful but I was too tired trying to recover from my orgasm to have felt it. He didn't push everything in. Instead, He got me to get used to the thickness of his head before he moved an inch deeper. At times, he would remove cock, lubricate it further with my pussy before he continued getting inside. He took his time as he got me to feel every single inch of his fullness in me. For a man with an 8” dick in an Asian ass of mine, it was FULL.. especially since this is my very first time being sodomized. Only when I felt all 8” in me, he started picking up his pace slowly.


For an Asian, anal is wrong. Or maybe, it's just how I've been brought up with. Sex before marriage is wrong. I could probably come up with a long, long list of what is 'wrong' in the Asian context and it's everything related to sex. Yet, here I am, beneath his mercy, enjoying every moment he has been in me from the very first day he took my virginity several weeks back. He made me into a woman in need of a cock every day. And today, he took my very last hole for himself. I lost my integrity with him, and I found a newly reformed integrity with him. He's my provider of comfort and affection at the times I needed most. I'm glad he took it instead of a rapist, I guess.


All of the sudden, he spanked me really hard. First on the right side of my ass cheeks. And then, the left. It went on as he was fucking me. God... my thoughts of giving everything to him was worth-it immediately melted into thoughts of pain, of lust as he kept banging in me, not bothered with my tears that's trickling down my ass cheeks. And as he got closer, he held on to my hair, bent over and whispered, “Take all of this my beautiful slut. I'm going to make you my personal anal slave soon. You're gonna be begging for your ass to be taken, no longer your cunt and you're gonna love it so much that you'll tell your other sub friends about what I've done. Won't you, baby girl?”. I nodded, knowing his words will ring through.. if it's not today, it'll be soon.


He slowly unbuckled my gag, enjoying my screams as he was still ramming in me. As he slowed down, he released my hands and my legs. Before I could do anything, he grabbed my hair and got me kneeling on the bedside in just a few seconds.


He said, “I'm going to cum on your face. You're going to wear this throughout the day in this room until I'm home from my meeting. Do you get me?”


“Yes, Daddy”.


He held me tighter, “Yes What?!”.


“Yes, Daddy. I'll wear your thick cum on me throughout the day until you're back from your meeting”.


I shivered as the thought of it as he cummed all over my face. Using his cock to smear it all over my face before he got me to suck him clean. He told me to kneel down there on his bedside as he cleaned up. He made me watch him dressed up in his ever so neat work wear, knowing I'll not be able to touch him at all. And as he was about to leave, he told me I'm free to do as I wish but no touching my face. I nodded innocently.


As he reaches the door, I called out to him, “Daddy!”. He turned around and I jumped on him, rubbing his half dried cum all over his shirt with a mischievous smile thinking I've finally to get him. He looked at me furiously with the intensity of a devil. Oh Oh... I think I just got myself into trouble. I ran immediately to the washroom and locked it. I heard his footsteps, a little giggle but in a furious tone.


“You're gonna get it from me, brat! You're going to stay in the bathroom until I'm back, do you get me?”

“...yes, Daddy”, I answered knowing I've pushed my boundaries.

“Good. I'm locking you in and if you're unlucky, you'll be in the dark all alone until I'm back.”

“...but...”, I didn't dare to answer any further.

“Quiet now little one. Reflect. And rest. I know you're sore. The bathtub is ready for you. I've put your favorite essential oil too. Don't soak too long but you're not getting out until I'm back. Understand”

“Yes, Daddy. Thank you. I'm sorry”


He locked the door from the outside. And stride off, slamming the door dramatically just to tell me he's really furious. I left my phone outside. I'm stuck in the bathroom all alone, without nothing – not even a towel. Oh shit, I'm in such a big trouble now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.