Skip to main content

Master Dom (Ep 11) - The Abuse

I couldn't stop crying. These people are rough. I am being torn apart - physically. I was in so much pain. I hate this. I don't want this.

*Smack* I felt another hard slap on my face. I could feel the trickle of blood on the side of my lips. I couldn't stop screaming when the man behind was roughly taking me in my ass. Someone gave up and stuffed a gag ball into my mouth. I moaned and screamed. I tried to release my bindings but nothing worked.


It feels like hours. Men after men. Or maybe not. I don't know what's real and what's not. Everything felt painful. I couldn't get wet enough to prepare myself for the next fuck. Not only have I not reached orgasm, I couldn't. I was in so much pain. I felt a knife on my back as it cuts through my skin. It hurts. I'm afraid. I'm confused. Why did he put me here? What have I done wrong? Is this what I truly deserve?

Another dick slammed into me. This guy felt heavy as he slammed his hardness into me. I tried to scream but to no avail. I was losing my voice. I got tired of crying. I feel myself disappearing. My mind slowly falls into numbness. I must have deserved this. I must have done something wrong to make Master that angry. I must seek forgiveness. I'm wrong to have disappointed him. I let my last tear fall as I accepted my fate and unknown mistake.

Everything suddenly stopped. Someone took off the earplugs. I'm relieved but not for long. I heard someone begging to stop this. I felt a hard thud smack on my back where I had the knife-cut. I almost fainted along with the pain. Another guy stepped in and screamed, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

"My Lord. Please, please stop this. She's gone through enough"

"What is this Dom? Explain yourself NOW!"

"I'm giving this bitch what she deserves for betraying me!"

"Dom. This is NOT the way we deal with issues here. You know that."

"I'm doing what she deserves!"

"Get out, Dom. Go clear your head. You'll not touch her until you're better - and trust me, it's not today!"

Master walked to me and whispered, "You'll get it from me soon". I resisted the binds, moaning as I tried to tell him not to leave me. I desperately wanted to apologize but I heard the door slam hard and silence for a while.

A gentle yet firm hand slowly released me. A softer feminine hand released my gag and blindfolds. I blinked as my eyes started getting used to my surroundings. I saw Mistress Soraya's worried face and next to her was Lord Magnitudo (or Lord Mag for short). I had only served him once and it was an experience never to forget - he resembles strength and respect. All that is in his presence could not take their eyes off him or ignore his orders as his Charisma and Greatness is felt through in everything he says and does.

I immediately fell on my knees hard and my head down. To have the Alpha Dom of the club to step-in means I have caused more havoc. I cried asking for his mercy as he looked at Mistress Soraya, utterly confused. His strong, deep voice asked, "Why are you asking for forgiveness? What have you done wrong, my child?"

I sobbed. I shook my head. I didn't know how to answer the question. Mistress tried to hug me but I moved away immediately. I do not deserve affection. I don't want to be hit again. I was very afraid.

Lord Mag told Mistress to leave. She left feeling defeated. She pats my head and said it'll be okay. I screamed immediately thinking she'll hit me. She looked at Lord Mag, worried. Lord Mag just nodded for her to leave and locks the door.

I had my head bow on the ground. I didn't dare to move or to look at him. He walked towards me, his dominance felt at every inch of my body. I felt him observing me, inspecting me without touching me. It felt like forever before he broke the silence.

"It has come to my awareness that chaos is in my club. Lord Orion took a sudden break for a week and Master Dominatur is suddenly on his frenzy. I've heard them bickering in the past 3 weeks. Could you explain to me what is going on?"

I shook my head. I didn't know how to answer him. I have no answer for him. I bowed my head in defeat. It's my fault. There's no other reason, is there? His strong arms came to my face, picking it up.

"Stand up. Enough of feeling guilty. This is not the look that should ever come from a Slave." And with that, he hugged me. I was shocked but my tired body and mind got the better of me - I cried. I cried on his shoulder, releasing the pain and confusion I have been bottling up in the past few weeks. He held me firmly yet tenderly, he pats my back while assuring me it's okay. For once, in 3 weeks, I felt safe again.

Only when I stopped crying, Lord Mag looked at me to check on my bruises and cuts. There were more cuts than I thought possible. He tried to get me to stand but my legs wouldn't listen. He picked me up and carried me to his room. I hesitated but his eyes warned me not at this very moment. He placed me on the sofa and immediately made a call to the house Doctor - another Master Of The House, Mister Khun. A gentle Daddy Dom migrated from Thailand. He's always loving and caring whenever I'm serving him.

Mister Khun strolled in without knocking the door. He looked at me shocked. He looked at Lord Mag questioningly. Lord Mag shakes his head. Mister Khun shook himself quickly and immediately tend to my wounds. He checked if there's any semen in me but luckily, every man used condoms earlier. He then gave me a pill and I started relaxing, slowly falling asleep on the sofa.

I woke up the next day clothed decently, wrapped in a comforter. Lord Mag and Mister Khun are no longer around. I tried to move but my ribs hurt that I groaned in pain. Within a minute, the door slams open and Lord Orion was on my side. He held me in place and told me not to move. He kept apologizing, I was again confused. Why is he apologizing? It's not his fault that I disappointed Master. It isn't his fault that I made Master angry. Did I blame My Lord yesterday to Lord Mag and Mister Khun? My memories are fuzzy. I only remembered I'm in the wrong, I made a mistake and I'm punished for it.

I cried. My Lord cried with me. Lord Mag and Mister Khun walked in with the 5th 'Master' Of The House, Mistress Frech. I tried to get up to greet them the way I was taught to but Lord Orion held me in place. "Don't move. It's okay. You're in horrible condition. Rest. I've got your leave approved". I looked at him questioningly. He shushes me with a kiss on my lips. I pushed him back and felt guilty immediately - I pushed My Lord at will. He straightened up, hurt seen in his eyes.

Lord Mag coughed and I looked at him guiltily.

"My child. I've checked with the house team and with Lord Orion. You are not at fault. Your Master has been wronged on you and Lord Orion was trying to talk to him about it."

"Yes. You shall rest here for now. Lord Orion will be in charge of your well-being and Mister Khun have sent your medical report to your office. Nothing will happen for now", Mistress Frech replied.

Lord Orion was patting my head silently. With that, the 4 Masters of the House left the room. Lord Orion stayed with me until I ate and took my pills. I fell asleep momentarily. Days passed on with me healing as Lord Orion would stay with me while Mister Khun checks on me daily.

It was 5 days since I last saw Master. I was feeling reclusive that I was happy when Lord Orion said he'll be in his office to check on something. Lord Mag's room is now my room for the time being. I started reading my book when the door opened and Master was right there looking at me with sternness. I knelt on my knees. He walked to me, grabbed my throat and put a collar with a leash on me. I resigned immediately as I felt his touch, I belonged to him. I do. With that, he forced me to crawl out to the car. I left with him without question - I momentarily forgot about Lord Orion's instruction to remain put...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Presence Of The Wolf

I was suddenly dragged into a room. Unknown to anyone; unknown to me. Probably, 2 people, I knew but they're not the ones that needed to talk to me. The room felt bare. Dark. Silent. Until he spoke. No, I don't know who he is. The only word that came to my mind then, Mysterious. If you want to imagine, it'll be like the movies where the spotlight is on me and the ones that interviews and observe are nowhere to be seen - only heard.

Mischievous Brat Vs Daddy Dom Ep. 1: The Struggle War Is About To Begin

He put his cold fingers on my back as he caresses with an unbelievable amount of tenderness. Every inch of his love could be felt through that soft touch of his. I ache for him, trying to arch my back closer towards him but to no availed. Tied, bounded, locked at a position – my belly on the bed and blindfolded. There's nothing much I could do. I let out a loud moan and he pulled my hair roughly, inching his face close to mine. I could feel his heavy breathing as his lips caressed my face, about to reach my lips. But before I could feel it, he stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and locked it down. I moaned but it sounded like a sniffle. He laughed coldly, “Finally, my little brat isn't gonna be able to fight back with both holes ready for Daddy to play.”. I struggled in my reins and failed miserably – moaning in response. “So, baby girl. Tell daddy. Which hole do you want me to use today?”. I couldn't respond to him. “Baby girl, 1 finger for your cunt. 2 for your ass.

Adventure At Daddy's Country Part 3: The Dinner

Something touched my cheeks softly. Caressing with a soft gentle voice saying, "Baby. It's time to get up." I stirred. Groaning. I don't wanna wake up. I'm exhausted. And so, I turned the opposite way. Again, the gentle touch. This time on my neck, slowly caressing down my nipples. Gently flicking it before a warm, slimy touch of the tongue loop around it. This time I moaned softly and edged slightly closer towards the person waking me up. But I could barely open my eyes. I wanted to sleep more. I wanted to just enjoy that touch.